[Moin-user] Calendar.py

Matt Price matt.price at utoronto.ca
Thu Nov 4 11:47:17 EST 2004

On Mon, Nov 01, 2004 at 10:12:05AM +0000, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-10-30 at 12:02 +0100, Trog wrote:

> I've sort of lost interest in this to some extent as I moved my calendar
> requirements outside the wiki - and instead use an ical based calendar
> with php icalendar to display it.  Thats frankly very clunky and if I
> could get something that would handle ical type syntax (ie I can use a
> proper client to update it) but have wiki internal display that would be
> good.

Hi Nigel,

I am experimenting with something along these lines using the
pre-alpha vobject module.  I have a little script that reads in events
from an evolution2.0 calendar and writes them to a wiki page (right
now it writes to MonthCalendar-style pages using wiki markup).  I do a
very primitive check also to make sure I don't duplicate listings when
updating.  It's barely functional but does work a little.  Happy to
show you it if you like.

Matt

Matt Price	    matt.price at utoronto.ca
History Department, University of Toronto
(416) 978-2094

please don't use the following addresses:  zeus at derailleur.org
aardvark at derailleur.org