[Moin-user] Problem with revision history

Lorenz Thomas Thomas.Lorenz at vit.vossloh.com
Mon Nov 15 07:33:02 EST 2004

Hello,

I'm currently running
* Apache 2.0.48
* Moin 1.2.4
* Python 2.3.4

The wiki has been running for almost a year, so I've had some version changes on the way. Currently I'm having the following problem:
* The revision history of a page just contains the revisions. All user names and change comments are missing (empty columns).  They've gone missing only recently. Curiously, on the page there's still the name of the user who did the last change. But the name in the revision history is empty.
* Page diff isn't working reliably any more. I'm getting "No differences found!" even though I know there are differences.

I think some log files are corrupt. Any idea how to fix this?

Regards
Thomas