[Moin-user] Forbidden

Alejandro Matos amatos at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 15:53:00 EST 2004

Servus Thomas!

Also, I have this in my httpd.conf:

Alias /wiki "/usr/share/moin/htdocs/"
ScriptAlias /mywiki "/usr/share/moin/mywiki/cgi-bin/moin.cgi"

that's all refering the moin.cgi

but then:
/usr/share/moin/mywiki/cgi-bin/ is empty, the only locations where is
a moin.cgi are

/usr/share/moin/cgi-bin/moin.cgi
/usr/share/moin/server/moin.cgi
should I just copy the files? or do I have to do everything again? :-\
(although i did everything as the manual says :(

Danke!

Alejandro