[Moin-user] Forbidden

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Tue Nov 16 03:37:01 EST 2004

> Alias /wiki "/usr/share/moin/htdocs/"

There is either a / missing or too much, reread the docs.

> ScriptAlias /mywiki "/usr/share/moin/mywiki/cgi-bin/moin.cgi"

Also check that one again.

> /usr/share/moin/mywiki/cgi-bin/ is empty, the only locations where is
> a moin.cgi are
>
> /usr/share/moin/cgi-bin/moin.cgi
> /usr/share/moin/server/moin.cgi

You seem to have mixed a 1.2.x install with a 1.3beta install. Maybe
clean up and start from scratch.

> should I just copy the files? or do I have to do everything again? :-\
> (although i did everything as the manual says :(

Of course there has to be a moin.cgi where the ServerAlias points to.
Either the one of 1.3 (when using 1.3) or the one of 1.2 (when using 1.2).

Maybe reread the docs. If there is really something missing, do a bug
report on the wiki.