[Moin-user] moin moin

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Thu Nov 18 08:58:01 EST 2004

> I developed the Axis CPP project Pages wiki.It'a  an Apache wiki.

What is an "Apache Wiki"? URL?

Or do you mean that Apache is your main server and your run your current
wiki via CGI?

> I heard that we have to move to moin moin. Can someone pls tell me how to do that
> since I'm very busy I don't have time to go through the documentation.

Well, the fastest way to do an installation is to follow the install
docs and be logged in to IRC channel #moin server irc.freenode.net, so
we can help if you encounter problems.

Before starting, decide if you want to run via Apache (CGI or FastCGI or
mod_python) or via another server like twisted or even standalone.