[Moin-user] Re: [MayaVi-users] Re: MayaVi Wiki vandalism

Sebastian Haase haase at msg.ucsf.edu
Wed Nov 24 09:50:13 EST 2004

Hi all, (I cc'ed this to moinmoin)
I would expect the "moinmoin community" would/should have a rather generic
solution for this.  Requiring logins might be an easy fix, that we
(assumingly) could all live with. (How hard is this to install !?)
To go back in the "revision history" for each page to a point that does not
contain spam words  sounds like a "fun" script to write - ONCE-AND-FOR-ALL -
and then it could be shipped with moinmoin.

Sebastian Haase