[Moin-user] Moin Change Notifications

Michael P. Soulier michael_soulier at mitel.com
Wed Oct 6 07:46:43 EDT 2004

On 06/10/04 Craig Johnson did say:

> Does anybody know if it would be feasible to alter the E-Mailed Change
> Notifications to be formatted HTML instead of the current raw Wiki
> Text.

HTML email should be abolished. While I'm sure it's possible, I wouldn't
recommend it.

You can always use the RSS feed for RecentChanges instead of relying on
the notifications.

Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <michael_soulier at mitel.com>, 613-592-2122 x2522
6000/6010/60* Development, Mitel Networks Corporation