[Moin-user] only englisch user interface, debian sarge

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Thu Oct 7 07:21:42 EDT 2004

> If I look at the configuration page, you can only select english as
> language setting or browser settings, but not german, as before.

Did you enter "de" into your browsers(!) language preferences settings?

> The file moin_config.py contains the line:
>
> default_lang = 'de'

This only sets the last fallback if moin doesn't know what to choose.

See MoinMaster:HelpOnLanguages.

Nevertheless, it should show all available languages to you. At least
those compatible with your config.charset setting (default is 'iso8859-1'.

Thomas