[Moin-user] Help on install - no initial pages

James Wagner James.Wagner at mci.com
Thu Oct 7 15:46:17 EDT 2004

I use MoinMoin all the time at work, but I'm not the admin there. I've
installed some processors, actions, etc. but never a full installation. I've
installed MoinMoin on my own external web site now, and it is '''mostly'''
working. The problem is that I don't have any of the initial pages.

This is a "install in my own area".

~jjwagner/wiki/data/pages contains LocalSpellingWords, BadContent and now
FrontPage (I did an edit just to see if it would work)

~jjwagner/wiki/data/text contains all the page text.

I'm sure I've hosed up something simple.

Any help would be appreciated!

    James.