[Moin-user] Theme Help

Andrew Premdas Andrew.Premdas at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Oct 12 06:16:05 EDT 2004

Thomas,

Thankyou for your help with this. I'll get working on it right away :)

My current theme is a corporate one designed to create intranet wiki's that
can only be authored by members of AuthorGroup and administered by members
of AdminGroup, and is aimed at producing pages aimed at non-wiki users (i.e.
people that will never author and don't understand wiki). As such it
contains some corporate stuff that will have to be removed  before I can
contribute it.

On the positive side it is a bar theme that does edit properly in IE6 (needs
a patch, which I posted and which may or may not be in current Moin stuff).
If I get the ACL stuff working, which I should be able to do now, I'll try
and write a cut down and properly commented version which can hopefully be
included in other themes, or as a theme itself. I'll also download 1.3 at
some point and try it on there

By all means pass on my email to Nir (I don't know who he is). He is welcome
to contact off or on the list.

All best

Andrew

Andrew Premdas