[Moin-user] html customization

Michael P. Soulier michael_soulier at mitel.com
Tue Oct 12 21:19:14 EDT 2004

People,

I'm looking at doing some customizations to my Moin site beyond just the
CSS stylesheets. Specifically, I'd like to include a menu page on each
page. I haven't seen a way to do this in the FAQ, so I thought I'd ask
here.

How customizable is MoinMoin? Specifically the output HTML? How would I
go about customizing it?

Thanks,
Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <michael_soulier at mitel.com>, 613-592-2122 x2522
6000/6010/60* Development, Mitel Networks Corporation