[Moin-user] mywiki just lists directory content

Michael P. Soulier michael_soulier at mitel.com
Fri Oct 15 14:46:05 EDT 2004

On 15/10/04 ODY did say:

> hallo,
>
> I am working on a remote system (SUSE 9.1) via ssh.
>
> I installed the wiki into the python path with setup.py. Worked...
>
> Now I created an own instance called mywiki.
>
> I wanna integrate the wiki into a website that is on that server on
> "/server/www/htdocs/" so I made a directory called mywiki
> (/server/www/htdocs/mywiki/) and copied all the files there. than I set the
> modes and rights.
>
> There is no /etc/httpd/httpd.conf file yet, so I skipped making the changes to
> that so far... could that be my fault...?
>
> If I open my browser now and type http://www.mydomain.com/mywiki it
> just lists the entries inside that directory.

MoinMoin is a CGI-driven application. To use the wiki you must run
moin.cgi, and the web server must be configured properly to run that
file as a CGI. See your web server's documentation.

Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <michael_soulier at mitel.com>, 613-592-2122 x2522
6000/6010/60* Development, Mitel Networks Corporation