[Moin-user] themeMarket not working?

Michael P. Soulier michael_soulier at mitel.com
Mon Oct 18 06:05:03 EDT 2004

On 17/10/04 Matt Price did say:

> hey folks,
>
> I'm having trouble downloading themes from ThemeMarket.  The tarballs
> available there don' want to unzip -- and they're named starangely,
> e.g. nillo-v2.2.2.tar.gz.tar.
>
> is something weird going on there?

Probably your browser. Either it's naming then incorrectly, and they're
gzipped tarfiles, or the browser unzipped them and they're just
tarfiles.

Try renaming them to .tar and .tar.gz, and see what happens.

Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <michael_soulier at mitel.com>, 613-592-2122 x2522
6000/6010/60* Development, Mitel Networks Corporation