[Moin-user] white screen of death on save

Michael P. Soulier michael_soulier at mitel.com
Mon Oct 18 13:36:02 EDT 2004

Hey people,

So, I have a coworker slowly moving their static HTML site over to a
Wiki that I set up using the html2 parser, to embed his html directly
into the wiki pages.

It's been working great, but one user is now seeing errors on save from
apache. Looking in the logs, I see this.

[Mon Oct 18 16:10:02 2004] [error] [client 10.33.63.146] malformed