[Moin-user] navi_bar, html macro and parser, HowTo link an external page into "mywiki"

hb) mrah at gmx.net
Thu Oct 21 10:17:51 EDT 2004

Hi,

my system enviroment is a Debian Sarge Distribution with MoinMoin version
1.2.3-1 and the questions are:

1. navi_bar

I like to put in moin_config.py the variabel navi_bar = "[!SiteDiscription,
FrontPage NotFrontpage, ^http://moin.sf.net Moin Moin]

The syntax doesnt work, as I saw it for example under
http://www.seattlewireless.net/index.cgi/LinksysWrt54g

I know already HelpOnConfiguration, but can somebody probably provide me with
an example moin_config.py with *all* options filled or guide me to the right
URL?

2. html macro and parser

I downloaded the scripts from the MacroMarket and ParserMarket und copied them
to the respective directories ../mywiki/data/plugin/macro/HTML.py
and ../mywiki/data/plugin/parser/HTML.py The files are owned by www-data an I
made a chmod a+r.

But I get an inline error Message saying "Raw HTML not returned because page
is writable." So do I have to secure that specific page by AccessControlLists
(ACL) ?

3. HowTo link an external page into "mywiki" and keeping the exiting
mywiki-navigation?

I saw under MoinMoinSuccessStories a kind of solution using iframe:
[[HTML(<iframe src="http://petrolera.xarxa.net/inscrits.php?classe=N"
width="100%" height="600"></iframe>)]]

But before that solutions stands Problem 2! Is there annother MoinMoin conform
solution to that feature request?

Thanks in advance,
harm-?