[Moin-user] navi_bar, html macro and parser, HowTo link an external page into "mywiki"

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Fri Oct 22 10:28:37 EDT 2004

> I like to put in moin_config.py the variabel navi_bar = "[!SiteDiscription,
> FrontPage NotFrontpage, ^http://moin.sf.net Moin Moin]

This is the syntax:

navi_bar = [ "FrontPage", "RecentChanges", ]

It is a list of strings.

Forget about ^, this feature has been removed as it used deprecated html
and that decision should be left to user anyway.

Not sure what you want to achieve with !SiteDescription.

> 2. html macro and parser
>
> I downloaded the scripts from the MacroMarket and ParserMarket und copied them
> to the respective directories ../mywiki/data/plugin/macro/HTML.py
> and ../mywiki/data/plugin/parser/HTML.py The files are owned by www-data an I
> made a chmod a+r.
>
> But I get an inline error Message saying "Raw HTML not returned because page
> is writable." So do I have to secure that specific page by AccessControlLists
> (ACL) ?

Yes. Otherwise anybody could put arbitrary html exploit code onto your
page. Maybe check the HTML macro code to see what it wants.

> 3. HowTo link an external page into "mywiki" and keeping the exiting
> mywiki-navigation?

I don't understand the question.