[Moin-user] Attachment uploads and mime types

Christian Robottom Reis kiko at async.com.br
Tue Oct 26 18:35:01 EDT 2004

Hello there,

    I've run into a peculiar problem with text/plain uploads that I
imagine others may have found before me.

Basically, any text file (say, foo.log) I upload with no mime type is
saved as a binary.

I say: aha, specify text/plain as a mime type. But then, Moin
renames my file to foo.log.ksh. ksh? I haven't touched one in the last 5
years or so <wink>.

I suspect this has something to do with the mimetypes' library's
handling of this file, but I'd like to get a second opinion before I go
around generating diffs. Any help much appreciated.

Take care,
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3361 2331