[Moin-user] sharing accounts between two wikis

Jordan Johnson jorjohns at cs.indiana.edu
Fri Oct 29 11:05:09 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I'm interested in using MoinMoin on my intranet for a two-tiered system
within my school: one set of pages that will be used by students and
teachers, and another that will be used just by teachers (for info that
can't be made public within the school, such as talk about each
student's grades/performance--that must be restricted to teachers only,
or teachers + [that student]).

Is there a way I could share teacher accounts between two wiki
instances, so that the same person can log onto either one?  Or would I
likely be better off putting something together with ACLs and using
only one wiki instance?

Thanks,
jmj

--
No matter how far down the wrong road you have gone, turn back now.
		-- Anonymous (Turkish proverb)