[Moin-user] Customization

Oliver Hofmann o.hofmann at smail.uni-koeln.de
Mon Sep 6 01:32:06 EDT 2004

Greetings!

Having just installed my first MoinMoin -- which worked flawlessly
thanks to the excellent documentation -- I'm now fiddling with the
details. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find similar help pages for this
part, but noticed two related posts in the mailing list archives which
went unanswered:

---
  How do I change common footer that shows on every page (the part that
  doesn"t change)?
---

... and...

---
  Not very often but sometimes I"d like more control over formatting.  Is
  there some way I could embed html code like this for instance:

  blah blah blah

  into a wiki page?
---

For the first part, do I really have to tinker with the actual python
code that generates the templates? Regarding the second question, this
is something I loved about Instiki: The ability to simply include
HTML/CSS into the actual text.

Thanks a lot in advance,

     Oliver

--
Oliver Hofmann - University of Cologne - Department of Biochemistry
PGP Fingerprint - 3B91 E308 2E5D D2A4 4E8D  633B F628 488D 8ECF 3893

  It seems like once people grow up, they have no idea what's cool.
					                  -- Calvin