[Moin-user] Customization

Oliver Hofmann o.hofmann at smail.uni-koeln.de
Mon Sep 6 08:47:43 EDT 2004

Gisbert, Thomas,

thanks for the swift reply. I'll take a look at the HTML macro, but
safety's a good point. Maybe I can tweak the templates in such a way
that more div classes can be used; basically, I'd just like to see a
navigation bar somewhere for quickly moving to different categories.

Might have to hard-code that somewhere and simply change the template
whenever a new category gets added.

Thanks again,

	Oliver

--
Oliver Hofmann - University of Cologne - Department of Biochemistry
PGP Fingerprint - 3B91 E308 2E5D D2A4 4E8D  633B F628 488D 8ECF 3893

  It seems like once people grow up, they have no idea what's cool.
					                  -- Calvin