[Moin-user] moving moin from w2k to linux

Tertius Cronje cronjet at bigfoot.com
Tue Sep 7 03:56:00 EDT 2004

Thomas Waldmann wrote:

>> in Porting an instance from w2k to linux... is there any conversions
>> that needs to take place on the moin contents ( I had in mind .txt
>> CR/LF conversion)
>

> I dont think there should be issues, but I didnt try it myself.
>
> AFAIK moin strips CR chars anyway, so even the pages should be the same.
>
> So maybe just try and tell us. ;)

Hi Thomas,

I archived the wiki instance and copied it accross to the Linux host.
All seems fine except  when trying to access .png attachments I get the msg
"Unknown error" displayed in my browser.

The URL that is being executed looks as follows  (example)
http://wikihost/mtomwiki/WikiSandBox?action=AttachFile&rename=mytest.png&drawing=mytest

Any ideas?

TIA
Tertius