[Moin-user] Creating my own theme under data/plugin

Jouni K Seppanen jks at iki.fi
Fri Sep 10 20:21:18 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to create my own theme for MoinMoin. According to

  http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/HelpOnThemes

I can put the code in data/plugin/theme/THEMENAME.py, but CSS and
images are only searched under wiki/htdocs. Is this correct? It seems
that my code is getting executed, but the CSS and images are not found
in data/plugin/theme/THEMENAME/{css,img}.

I would like to keep my theme completely under the data/ directory to
keep it safe against updates and to keep the wiki self-contained, so
if I need to move it to a new server, I have just one directory to
copy.

--
Jouni K Seppänen