[Moin-user] Python and IIS6

Vekemans Tom tom.vekemans at mil.be
Fri Sep 24 07:09:05 EDT 2004

Hi,

We have installed MoinMoin 1.2.3 on a Windows 2003/IIS6 server, as well
as Python 2.3.4 + pywin32-202.win32-py2.3 .

We have followed the installation instructions, created a mywiki virtual
directory and specified that cgi scripts in there must be treaded by
Python ("c:\Python23\python.exe" -u %s %s)

It doesn't work. Probably there is something wrong with the combination
Python-IIS because even the simplest "hello world" cgi scripts fails. We
always get a reply that says:

CGI Error

The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set
of HTTP headers.

However, if I run the script from the command line it works just fine.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Kind Regards,

Tom Vekemans