[Moin-user] apache cannot find wiki (redhat)

Michael Herron mcherron at mac.com
Fri Apr 1 17:54:47 EST 2005

I just followed the instructions for installing MoinMoin on a linux
box.  I have now done this a few times to make sure that I am not
skipping steps.

After I edit my httpd.conf file and restart apache, trying to find my
wiki (named ilfirst) produces:

  The requested URL /ilfirst was not found on this server.

I must be missing some config options.

My httpd.conf has:

ScriptAlias /ilfirst "/usr/share/moin/ilfirst/cgi-bin/moin.cgi"
<Directory "/usr/share/moin/ilfirst/cgi-bin">
    Order deny,allow
    Allow from all
</Directory>

and this directory exists:

[root at elgar ilfirst]# cd /usr/share/moin/ilfirst/
[root at elgar ilfirst]# ls -l
total 20
drwxr-x---    2 apache   apache       4096 Apr  1 20:39 cgi-bin
drwxrwx---    6 apache   apache       4096 Apr  1 20:25 data
drwxrwx---    3 apache   apache       4096 Apr  1 20:25 underlay
-rw-rw----    1 apache   apache       5317 Apr  1 20:25 wikiconfig.py

Can anyone suggest where I should start looking for problems?

Thanks,

Michael