[Moin-user] What's with this persistent error?

Vamsee Kanakala vamlists at gmx.net
Thu Apr 21 02:29:39 EDT 2005

Hi all,

       I installed moin recently, but somehow I cannot get it to work on
Apache. I don't know what the problem is, I tried every thing, but I
always get this error:

  MoinMoin Configuration Error

Could not find a match for url: "192.168.1.44/mwiki?action=test".

Check your URL regular expressions in the "wikis" list in "farmconfig.py".

    * linux2 (posix)
    * Python 2.3.5 (/usr/bin/python)
    * MoinMoin release 1.3.4 (revision 1.3.4 release)

The FAQ says I should delete farmconfig.py, which is what I did, but I
still get this error. I'm pulling my hair out. Please help.

Thanks,
Vamsee.