[Moin-user] IncludePages for 1.3

Zoom Quiet zoom.quiet at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 23:26:22 EDT 2005

[[Include()]]
is 1.3 is good than before!
but i hit that lost quick enter link!

like 1.2 that is one URl to into included page to edit,

so so i hack as:
macro\Include.py
222 line:
{{{
            # Zoomq:: fixed inclued page quick enter link
            cntpage = strfile.getvalue()
            cntpage += "<a href='"+inc_name+"'>["+inc_name+"]</a>"
            #result.append(strfile.getvalue())
            result.append(cntpage)
}}}
but it can not good support sub page.....

2005/4/24, Nir Soffer <nirs at actcom.net.il>:

> On 23 Apr, 2005, at 13:34, moin-user-request at lists.sourceforge.net
> wrote:
>
> > I would like to know if anybody is working to get the
> > IncludePages macro work for 1.3?
>
> The macro works with 1.3, although there are one or more reported bugs
> reported.  Just use any 1.3 wiki to test it.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Nir Soffer

[Time is unimportant, only life important!]