[Moin-user] Issue with moin installation

Yusuf Abdulghani yusuf at apple.com
Wed Apr 27 19:36:18 EDT 2005


Got the installation to find the path to the css directory. Thanks.

Yusuf

On Apr 27, 2005, at 5:05 PM, Yusuf Abdulghani wrote:

> I got the FrontPage to load but it seems that it cannot find the  
> *.css files. It is looking for the *.css files in the wrong place.
>
> How can I tell it to look for *.css files in the right place? This  
> is what I have in the apache config file:
>
> Alias /hcwiki/ "/home/hotchips/share/moin/htdocs/"
> ScriptAlias /hcwiki "/home/hotchips/backmeup/hcwiki/moin.cgi"
>
> Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Yusuf
>
> On Apr 27, 2005, at 4:34 PM, Yusuf Abdulghani wrote:
>
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am installing a Moin wiki on one of the conference sites and  
>> getting this error message in the http-error.log file:
>>
>> [Wed Apr 27 18:23:08 2005] [error] [client 17.205.38.74] Options  
>> ExecCGI is off
>> in this directory: /home/hotchips/share/moin/htdocs/moin.cgi
>>
>> This is what I have in the apache config file:
>>
>> Alias /hcwiki/ "/home/hotchips/share/moin/htdocs/"
>> ScriptAlias /hcwiki "/home/hotchips/backmeup/hcwiki/moin.cgi"
>>
>> I am not sure why is the server looking for a moin.cgi file in "../ 
>> share/moin/htdocs" directory although the path is clearly provided  
>> as "../backmeup/hcwiki/moin.cgi"
>>
>> Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Yusuf
>>
>>
>>
>> -------------------------------------------------------
>> SF.Net email is sponsored by: Tell us your software development  
>> plans!
>> Take this survey and enter to win a one-year sub to SourceForge.net
>> Plus IDC's 2005 look-ahead and a copy of this survey
>> Click here to start!  http://www.idcswdc.com/cgi-bin/survey?id=105hix
>> _______________________________________________
>> Moin-user mailing list
>> Moin-user at lists.sourceforge.net
>> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/moin-user
>>
>>
>
>
>
> -------------------------------------------------------
> SF.Net email is sponsored by: Tell us your software development plans!
> Take this survey and enter to win a one-year sub to SourceForge.net
> Plus IDC's 2005 look-ahead and a copy of this survey
> Click here to start!  http://www.idcswdc.com/cgi-bin/survey?id=105hix
> _______________________________________________
> Moin-user mailing list
> Moin-user at lists.sourceforge.net
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/moin-user
>





More information about the Moin-user mailing list