[Moin-user] help with docbook parser example

Anke Heinrich Anke.Heinrich at marconi.com
Fri Aug 26 15:40:51 EDT 2005

Hi,

I've tried to get the docbook parser example working as described in page
HelpOnXmlPages, but I'm stuck with
XSLT processing error: Error parsing source document
(wiki://Self/WikiSandBox): Error retrieving resource
u'http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.1.2/docbookx.dtd': [Errno socket
error] (11001, 'getaddrinfo failed')

I don't have a problem to open the above URL in a browser, but it uses an
http proxy to get through the company firewall.

I'm running a wiki in the intranet on a Windows2003 server with IIS6.0
using the following software:
Python Version
      2.4.1 (#65, Mar 30 2005, 09:13:57) [MSC v.1310 32 bit (Intel)]
MoinMoin Version
      Release 1.3.5 [Revision 1.3.5 release]
4Suite Version
      1.0b1

It would be great if someone could point me to a possible solution.

Regards,
Anke