[Moin-user] Broken Macros?

Warren, Matthew (Corp) Matthew.Warren at eon-uk.com
Wed Aug 31 02:10:31 EDT 2005

Hallo,

I recently had to recover and rebuild the TsmWiki after a disk failure.

I rebuilt, installed apache, python 2.4, moinmoin, created apache
aliases and then just replaced the apache alias dir's with the content
of the wiki.

At this point, I think everything is as it was before.

Now, you can goto www.tsmwiki.com/tsmwiki to see for yourself, try doing
a page search.

It appears that none of the macros are working, instead I just see
things like [[GetText()]] etc.. embedded into the page text.

Here's a copy of my            FrontPage?action=test action;

MoinMoin Diagnosis
======================

Release 1.3.4
Revision 1.3.4 release
Python version 2.4 (#60, Nov 30 2004, 11:49:19) [MSC v.1310 32 bit
(Intel)]
Python installed to C:\python24
PyXML is installed
Python Path:
   c:/moin/lib/site-packages/
   c:/moin/tsmwiki/tsmwiki/
   C:\moin\tsmwiki\tsmwiki
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\python24.zip
   C:\moin\tsmwiki\tsmwiki
   C:\python24\DLLs
   C:\python24\lib
   C:\python24\lib\plat-win
   C:\python24\lib\lib-tk
   C:\python24
   C:\python24\lib\site-packages
Checking directories...
    data directory tests OK (set to 'c:\moin\tsmwiki\tsmwiki\data')
    user directory tests OK (set to 'c:\moin\tsmwiki\tsmwiki\data\user')

Server Environment:
    ONLY AVAILABLE FOR LOCAL REQUESTS ON THIS HOST!

Unit Tests:

Ran 0 tests in 0.000s

OK

Any ideas as to why my macros are bustud?

Thanks,

Matt.

--------------------------
Matthew Warren.
matthew.warren at powergen.co.uk
matthew_j_warren at hotmail.com
http://tsmwiki.com/tsmwiki/MatthewWarren

our prior permission is prohibited.

represent those of the E.ON Group.

Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

E.ON UK Trading Ltd is regulated by the Financial Services
Authority to carry out investment activities.

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432