[Moin-user] synchronising wikis

Crelis Rammelt crelisr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 01:38:02 EST 2005

Thanks Roger!

If my colleague makes a new page, then Unison lets me see it in the
revisions folder and synch it, perfect! However, if we both work off-
line on the same wiki page and get together to synchronise our work,
Unison will show a conflit. Then I found Submerge (http://
subcommander.tigris.org/), a GUI that compares the text itself inside
the page, it shows the differences and lets you choose how to merge
both versions.
Now I have to see how I could integrate both programmes (to make
Unison pick out the conflicts and then use Submerge to show me the
conflicts in the text itself). I am not a programmer, but its a
challenge... Does anyone know about something that does this trick?

Could you tell me:
How do I delete old profiles in Unison?
I can not find the control file you mention. Any ideas where it could
be in OS X?
What is times=true statement for?

Sorry for the basic questions. I'm new at all this.

Thanks again, Crelis