[Moin-user] Upgrade to 1.5beta replaces Frontpage with HelponLanguages

Thilo Pfennig tpfennig at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 04:17:03 EST 2005

2005/12/8, Hans_Schwing at murphyoilcorp.com <Hans_Schwing at murphyoilcorp.com>:

> I upgraded to 1.5beta. All went smoothly, but when I access mywiki instead
> of the Frontpage it goes to HelponLnaguages???
>
> How do I reset to linkt to the FrontPage? (I can still navigate to it by
> listing all pages and selecting it.

If you would have read the instructions on the page you would have
seen that setting something like:

page_front_page = u"FrontPage"

in the config would solve this kind of problem. Although I also think
that it is nicer if it would run out of the box using a default value.

Thilo

--
http://www.alternativ.net/asp/