[Moin-user] What is MathML? Should I care?

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Fri Dec 9 09:32:01 EST 2005

    Frank> I'm trying to use MathML Support with MoinMoin 1.5.0beta5...

Hijacking your thread...  What is MathML?  What does it offer beyond the
LaTeX macro/parser stuff I installed from the MacroMarket?  A quick Google
took me to w3.org, and my Firefox instance was able to display some of the
test page, though it is missing fonts.  Though LaTeX is complex, lots of
math types here learned it when doing their dissertations.  MathML input
doesn't look very much like the equations it encodes...

Thx,

--
Skip Montanaro
Katrina Benefit Concerts: http://www.musi-cal.com/katrina