[Moin-user] include PHP generated dynamic content?

Schwols, Keith C keith.c.schwols at intel.com
Fri Dec 9 09:38:04 EST 2005

I also run an Intranet site and I can recommend using direct HTML
snippet (the HTML macro) to get IFRAME objects:

[[HTML(<iframe src="http://www.google.com" width="100%"
height="600"></iframe>)]]

This has been very useful for use to point to internal PHP and CGI
pages, and automatic generated HTML page (like nightly test reports).  I
quickly created a lightweight macro to simplify the above a bit for my
users.

HTML page
#ARGS: the url to render, optional height to restrict the frame
def execute(macro, text):
  if text:
    args=text.split(',')
  else:
    args=[]
  number_args=len(args)
  if number_args < 1:
     return macro.formatter.sysmsg('Not enough arguments to ImageLink
macro')
  height=1024
  if number_args > 1:
    height=args[1]

  return '<iframe src="%s" width=100%% height=%s align=middle
frameborder=0 scrolling=auto><!-- Alternate content for non-supporting
(args[0], height, args[0])

I wouldn't recommend allowing this on a public wiki because lot of
malicious things can be done here, but in areas where you trust your
users....

]<eith

If a cute saying or a pretty poster is all it takes to motivate you, you
probably have a very easy job.  The kind that robots will be doing soon.