[Moin-user] WikiName Links not rendering on Moin1.5rc1 on Linux

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Fri Dec 23 02:56:02 EST 2005

> Please advice I am new to moin, the WikiNames
> (WordsWithCapitalizedCombinationsOfWords) links on my linux
> installation of moin, they don't render as links, just plain text (I
> am not able to click on them)

So a word like WikiName (try this!) does not work?

Or do you have special non-ascii chars in the word?

Some SuSE versions definitely have a broken python package (unicode
support).

Maybe run ?action=test and post result to a bug report or here.

Maybe get some py 2.4.2 source and do a /usr/local install of it, see
MoinMoin:NewPythonOnOldLinux (yours is not old, just broken maybe :).