[Moin-user] Interwiki and color questions

Hiers, Richard Richard.Hiers at covenantseminary.edu
Fri Dec 23 07:07:01 EST 2005

Using 1.5 rc1 on Windows 2000, IIS.

On the moinmoin site, just below the username, preferences, logout line
you see the interwiki "MoinMoin" colon, PageName.  On my installation,
the interwiki name and colon are missing.  I tried changing the
interwiki name in the wikiconfig.py file from "none" to "MyWiki", but
then I get the following configuration error:  "ConfigurationError:
NameError: name 'MyWiki' is not defined".  If I put single quotes around
"MyWiki" in the py file, I no longer get the error, but the interwiki
name is still not displayed.  I also tried adding MyWiki to the
intermap.txt file.  MyWiki then show up on the InterWiki page, but still
not in the header.  What am I missing?

Additionally, I'm wanting to modify the color scheme of Modern.  In the
screen.css I changed the background of the #header section to the color
I wanted.  Now my header is the right color, all except for the
background surrounding the Logout text.  This is still the original
color.  I can't find where that is coming from.  Any ideas?

Thanks much

Richard Hiers
Director of IT Services
Covenant Theological Seminary