[Moin-user] Re: Failed to update MoinMoin from 1.2.3 to 1.3.1 and being disappointed :-(

Alexander Schremmer 2004b at usenet.alexanderweb.de
Fri Feb 4 09:23:56 EST 2005

On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 11:03:08 -0600, Bob Apthorpe wrote:

> So, to help reduce frustration and help people upgrade to v1.3.3, I wrote:
>
> http://wiki.austinimprov.com/aiwiki/YetMoreHelpOnUpgradingMoinMoin

> I'd appreciate it if a few people could review this and test the process
> to ensure I haven't missed anything obvious.

Maybe you can even merge it into MoinMaster ...

> Now to write a good phpwiki->moinmoin translator...

There is one on MoinMoin:PhpWikiMoinMoinConverter

Kind regards,
Alexander

PS.: MoinMaster has antispam issues currently and I cannot get through to
Thomas Waldmann. So anyone who has problems editing his wiki might want to
disable antispam temporarily (see your config file).