[Moin-user] Extending URL schemas

Yusuf Abdulghani yusuf at apple.com
Tue Feb 8 09:43:21 EST 2005

Bob,

I tried your suggestion and inserted this line in the wikiconfig.py
file:

url_schemas = ['myxyz']

However, this does not seem to work.

For example, if I have "http://www.yahoo.com" in any of my wiki pages,
I can see the link to this page. However, if I have "myxyz://123456", I
do not see a link. I was expecting this to generate a link which will
attempt to open this URL in Safari web browser. But this did not
happen. I suspect that there is lot more to be done than just having
url_schemas = ['myxyz'] inserted in the wikiconfig.py

Any directions from the developers about where to poke around to see
what can be done to get this to work.

Your time and help is very appreciated.

Best regards,

Yusuf