[Moin-user] Re: Extending URL schemas

Yusuf Abdulghani yusuf at apple.com
Wed Feb 9 11:17:57 EST 2005

Alexander,

Oops. False alarm. It is my bad. The documentations are correct. Based
on the current implementation, the only place to add url_schemas is in
the "config.py" file. Changing the config.py worked. Thank you.

> Where did you read that it would work like that?
I was suggested to try it out with wikiconfig.py. I guess the
moin_config.py file in 1.2 was capable of adding url_schemas. However,
with 1.3, the ONLY way to add url_schemas is by configuring the
config.py file.

I am sure there must be a good reason to keep the url_schemas in
config.py instead of wikiconfig.py. I guess, I have to be careful when
I upgrade the MoinMoin source in the future. Because upgrading will
probably overwrite the config.py and the added url_schemas would be
lost.

Thank you all for such a wonderful wiki.

Best regards,

Yusuf