[Moin-user] CSV parser: Nice to have feature

Yusuf Abdulghani yaghani at mac.com
Wed Feb 9 14:15:44 EST 2005

Hi,

I am using CSV parser to create a table of numerical values.
Unfortunately, the numbers are all left-aligned, I would have liked the
CSV parser to (by default) left-align the text values in the cell and
right-align the numerical values so that the numbers are easier to
read. Is there an option to do this? If not, this would be a nice
feature for future releases. CSV can also have an option of what
alignment you want for the text in the cells of the table.

If there is a simple fix which I can make in the CSV.py module, please
recommend. I am new to python and don't feel comfortable changing the
CSV.py file. :)

Thanks.

Yusuf