[Moin-user] Re: Edit window to small

Malte Helmert helmert at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Feb 14 07:20:30 EST 2005

walter harms wrote:
> Hi list,
> i have success setup a single server version of moinmoin.
> but when i try to add a page. the textarea (editwindow) is
> only 20 chars width.
>
> any ideas how to change ?
 >
 > (system: SuSE 8.2, apache, moinmoin 1.3.3, mozilla 1.6)

That's strange. Can you provide a screenshot so that we see if anything
else is wrong?

With SuSE, the easiest way to do this is with the "import" program. Type
"import screenshot.png" in a terminal, then click on the Mozilla window.
The import program is part of the "ImageMagick" package that you might
need to install first.

Malte