[Moin-user] Could not navigate using TableOfContents to headings of Subpages

Yusuf Abdulghani yaghani at mac.com
Mon Feb 14 15:43:44 EST 2005

Hi,

I am wondering if this is feature or a bug.

1. I have a page whose acl is set to "All:read". Lets call this page as
"ParentPage".
2. The ParentPage has a SubPage whose acl is set to "All:read".
3. The raw contents of my ParentPage looks like this:

#acl All:read

[[TableOfContents]]

= Heading Level1 =
[[Include(/SubPage)]]

4. The contents of my SubPage look like this:

#acl All:read
Some text in paragraph one
== SubHeading1 Level2 on SubPage ==
Some text in paragraph
== SubHeading2 Level2 on SubPage ==

5. On the ParentPage, the table of contents show up as follows:

1. Heading Level1
   1. SubHeading1 Level2 on SubPage
   2. SubHeading2 Level2 on SubPage

Problem:
I can click on "Heading Level1" link and go to the appropriate link.
However, when I try clicking on "SubHeading1 Level2 on SubPage" or
"SubHeading2 Level2 on SubPage" in the table of contents, the link does
not work.

I am wondering what am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

Best regards,