[Moin-user] Patch to 1.3.3 for automatic accounting Re: Patch to 1.3.1 for automatic accounting

Michael Best mbest at pendragon.org
Wed Feb 23 15:27:14 EST 2005

After this patch is installed, you need to set both

http_auth_enabled = 1
auto_account = 1

In mywiki/wikiconfig.py

Attached is a patch for 1.3.3, also as a note the 1.3.1 patch was
reversed.  The patch provided removed the lines noted, instead of adding
them.

example using this patch:

cd /usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/
patch -p0 < http_auth_enabled+auto_account.patch

-Mike