[Moin-user] Converting from latex

Maciej Blizinski maciej.blizinski at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 04:39:10 EST 2005

> Is someone aware of a tool that is able to convert a document from
> LaTeX into a wiki one ? I don't expect any miracle of such a tool but
> documents are very simple.

I think there is no such tool because there is no unequivocal way of
mapping from LaTeX document structure to the set of Wki pages. I think
it's you to decide what should become wiki pages (chapters? sections?
subsections?) and split your latex document to separate files. Next,
you would want to create interlinking automatically and this is where
an automatic tool would be useful.

I think that a few shell scripts would make it.

Anyway, I will have to do a reverse transormation: from Wiki to LaTeX.

--
Maciej Bliziński
http://info.wsisiz.edu.pl/~blizinsk/