[Moin-user] Converting from latex

Ralf Moll ralf-info at family-moll.de
Sun Jan 2 12:04:07 EST 2005

Hi Vincent,

> Is someone aware of a tool that is able to convert a document from
> LaTeX into a wiki one ? I don't expect any miracle of such a tool but
> documents are very simple.
I'm sorry, but the debian-package above does not do your job. Maybe it's
useful if you have create latex and wiki docs for the next time.

cu,
Ralf

Package: txt2tags
Section: text
Installed-Size: 784
Maintainer: Christian Surchi <csurchi at debian.org>
Architecture: all
Version: 2.0-1
Depends: python
Filename: pool/main/t/txt2tags/txt2tags_2.0-1_all.deb
Size: 320542
MD5sum: 8bf8539aa65f952f17ae5b7618c9cf7e
HTML/SGML/LaTeX/man/MoinMoin/mgp/PageMaker files
  txt2tags is a format conversion tool written in Python that
  generates HTML, SGML, LaTeX, man page, MoinMoin, Magic Point and
  PageMaker documents from a plain text file with little marks.
  .
  Different from other conversion tools, it is generic, and not
  target-specific (as a txt2html tool). This way, you can keep just
  one source text file and one tool for all your formatting needs.
  .
  Supports header, title, bold/italic/underline, preformatted,
  quote, link, lists, bar, image and table.
  .
  With txt2tags, you focuses your mind on the document CONTENT, and
  forget about formatting. Just let the program do this dirty job.