[Moin-user] Re:Using underlay instead of data after upgrade (Theron Voran)

Reimar Bauer R.Bauer at fz-juelich.de
Thu Jan 13 00:49:00 EST 2005

Thats the way it is supposed to work.

It looks bad because of the migration. The idea is files which are
edited are saved to data dir and not to underlay. If you have migrated
as I do then we have all help files twice in different versions. While
the old pages with the same name are below the data dir exists they are
read instead of the files in underlay.

The simplest thing would be to remove the not edited help pages from
data dir.

cheers
Reimar

| Message: 1
| Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 17:54:13 -0700
| From: Theron Voran <theron.voran at colorado.edu>
| To: moin-user at lists.sourceforge.net
| Subject: [Moin-user] Using underlay instead of data after upgrade
|
| Hi,
|
| I upgraded from 1.2.x to 1.3.1, and it appears that the wiki is still
| using the old help pages, which makes me think its not referencing the
| "underlay" directory that I copied into the instance directory.
|
| Any ideas?
|
| --
| Theron Voran <theron.voran at colorado.edu>

- --
Reimar Bauer

Institut fuer Stratosphaerische Chemie (ICG-I)
Forschungszentrum Juelich
email: R.Bauer at fz-juelich.de
~        a IDL library at ForschungsZentrum Juelich
~ http://www.fz-juelich.de/icg/icg-i/idl_icglib/idl_lib_intro.html