[Moin-user] Permissions issues on new wiki

Paul English penglish at hydro.washington.edu
Thu Jan 13 10:07:16 EST 2005

Hi,
	I just recently set up a wiki, and the FrontPage is fine. I go to:

http://jet/docwiki

and the FrontPage loads up. The trouble is that *none* of the links work.
eg:

 Forbidden

   You don't have permission to access /docwiki/HelpContents on this
   server.

    Apache/2.0.52 (FreeBSD) mod_ssl/2.0.52 OpenSSL/0.9.7d Server at jet
    Port 80

I get the permission denied error for every link off the FrontPage and it
seems to be that anything under the /docwiki/ directory fails. Is this a
problem with the cgi or directory permissions? Can someone give me a
pointer where to look?

Paul