[Moin-user] footnote (and misc. formatting) RFE

Jim Carroll jcarroll at totality.com
Thu Jan 13 11:55:22 EST 2005

Not sure if this is the best place for this sort of request, but here goes.

I recently took a look at DocuWiki since it was touted as being a good
option for creating internal documentation (which is why I've settled on
Moin).  It's interesting, seems a bit bare in places (at least compared to
Moin), but I did like some of the formatting options, in particular
footnotes.

The Request For Enhancement is as follows:

Please add support for footnotes as illustrated in the following link.  If
any of the other formatting options are attractive (eg, superscripting,
subscripting, strikethrough, typography), please give them due consideration
as well.

http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:syntax?s=footnote

TIA,

jc