[Moin-user] Re: Failed to update MoinMoin from 1.2.3 to 1.3.1 and being disappointed :-(

Charles de Miramon cmiramon at kde-france.org
Fri Jan 14 09:01:19 EST 2005

> "To start, copy your data/ directory to this directory"
> What is this directory?

I'm a MoinMoin 1.2.3 user and have not made the update yet seeing all the
problems on the list. I agree with Ulf that the documentation is not very
clear. I also don't understand what the underlay directory really means. It
would be nice to have a chart in the documentation explaining the
difference between the 1.2.x directories structure and the 1.3.x structure
to make it easier to understand how we should move/restructure our data.

Cheers,
Charles