[Moin-user] OverFlow Error

Mike Marty mikem at cs.wisc.edu
Tue Jan 18 14:55:38 EST 2005

I recently installed MoinMoin, and everything appears to work except if
I click on the RecentChanges link.  I get a page, which a bunch of
tracebacks, that eventually says what is copied below.  You can also try
it here:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/gems/doc/wiki/moin.cgi

Thanks,
Mike

OverflowError: long int too large to convert to int
      __doc__ = 'Result too large to be represented.'
      __getitem__ = <bound method OverflowError.__getitem__ of
<exceptions.OverflowError instance>>
      __init__ = <bound method OverflowError.__init__ of
<exceptions.OverflowError instance>>
      __module__ = 'exceptions'
      __str__ = <bound method OverflowError.__str__ of
<exceptions.OverflowError instance>>
      args = ('long int too large to convert to int',)

Other info:

Please include this information in your bug reports!:
Python Python 2.2.3: /usr/bin/python
Linux itsy.cs.wisc.edu 2.4.21-27.0.1.TLhugemem #1 SMP Thu Dec 23
20:00:37 EST 2004 i686
MoinMoin Release 1.3.1 [Revision patch-434]
Tue Jan 18 16:48:35 2005