[Moin-user] Attachment Problem - Apache mod_python WinXP

Cornell, Elijah I. ecornell at state.nd.us
Thu Jan 27 09:05:04 EST 2005

Has anyone found a fix for this?  Is there a issue with attachments when
using mod_python?

I'm having the same issue with uploading attachments on a Windows 2000 box
running Apache/2.0.52 (Win32) mod_python/3.1.3 Python/2.3.4 with MoinMoin
1.3.3.  I'm receiving the same error message and behavior as Chad.  I was
also successfully using attachments with MoinMoin as a standalone twisted
server proxied through apache before moving to mod_python.

Thanks,
Eli